In order to keep things clean and safe, it is better to hire a skip during a major construction cleanup. Skip hires ease waste disposal and keep construction sites safe.
Skip Hire Benefits
Besides the aforementioned advantages, hiring a skip also offers the following benefits.
- A skip hire saves you money. Hiring a skip is the most efficient way to remove rubbish economically. The rubbish is picked up from your site and transported for you, which also saves time.
- Using a skip is environmentally friendly. A quality skip hire company in Knaresborough handles waste pickup and disposal responsibly. By taking this approach, rubbish is disposed of safely.
- Skips come in various sizes. You can choose just the right skip for your building renovation or construction project. As skips are sized differently, you can find the skip size that is the most advantageous.
Types of Skips
Following are the types of skips that are offered:
- Mini skips are normally used for residential pickups. They come in two- or three-yard sizes.
- Midi skips are ideal for medium-sized jobs. They come in four- and five-yard sizes.
- Builder’s skips are used for construction projects. They are available in six- or eight-yard capacities.
- Maxi skips can range from ten yards to 18 yards in size. They are designed for projects at commercial sites.
- Roll-on Roll-offs are the largest-sized skips. They range from 20 to 40 yards. Therefore, they are often used by industrial customers.
Whatever your exact reason for a skip hire, you will find that this means of disposal is a safe and convenient way to get rid of rubbish.