Do you have a property that requires property management services? If so, you need to make sure that the firm that offers property lettings and management offers a full range of services. If you want to make sure that you receive an income for your rental, you need to work with a firm that is committed to this goal.
Property Management Services
When choosing a property lettings and management company, the firm should offer the following services:
- Extensive marketing of the property
- Preparation of rooms or properties for new tenants
- Screening for qualified tenants
- Preparation of rental agreements
- Collecting rents or chasing late rents
- Coordination of maintenance
- Monthly property inspections
- Check-outs with tenants
Property Management Reporting
Eastbourne letting agents should know how to vet rental applicants so that your property’s occupancy rate can be maintained. In addition, the property management firm should provide ongoing reports to keep you updated on occupancy rates and financial activity. Reports should be regularly issued, such as the following:
- Monthly statements that review the financial activity for your property
- End-of-year reporting for tax purposes
Delegate the Management
When you have this type of support, you can concentrate on investing in rentals whilst the property management firm oversees day-to-day operations. You should never invest in rental properties and try to take care of the details yourself. It pays, financially and operationally, to delegate the management of a property to a third party.
If you want to generate continued revenues, you owe it to yourself to secure the help of a full-service property management firm.