If you’ve neglected addressing your home’s roofing solution for quite some time, it’s in your best interests to take a long, hard look at the advantages and benefits associated with installing or renovating this all-too-important feature of your property.
Why Should I Upgrade My Roof?
If you had any misconceptions about the importance of upgrading your roof, take a look at the facts and figures shown below:
- Return on Investment: According to several recent cost vs. value analyses, you can increase your home’s resale value by about £10,000 with a new roof installation. After accounting for the up-front labour and material costs, you’ll be able to garner an ROI of about 70%.
- Visual Appeal: As any renowned real estate appraiser will tell you, more than 40% of your home’s aesthetic appeal is directly linked to the quality of your roof.
- Energy Efficiency: Upwards of 25% of interior heat loss can be attributed to an aged or dilapidated roof, which can serve as a drain on your monthly utility bills. Contemporary roofing solutions, on the other hand, are able to provide enhanced insulation and reduce the strain on your heating and cooling appliances throughout the year.
How to Pick a Top-Notch Roofing Specialist
If you’re seeking out the best roofers in Leeds, for instance, you’ll want to pay attention to several important traits and characteristics during your research efforts:
- Accredited by the NFRC
- Approved by CITB Construction Skills
- Endorsed by Trust Mark
- New roof installations and re-roofing services available
- Wide range of in-house specialties including concrete tiles, clay tiles, heritage work, slating, and leadwork, just to name a few
- Alternative services including roof repairs, gutter cleaning, window installations, ventilation augmentations, and chimney flaunching
- Extensive web-based gallery located directly on the company homepage
There you have it; you’re ready to hire a distinguished contractor and finally start reinvesting money back into your home. Get started on the consultation process as soon as possible.